Each year we seek feedback from those who have attended events at the Festival. In 2022 100% of those responding said they would recommend the Festival to a friend.
Some of our feedback from 2022:
- "Really good walks, really well planned and run by expert volunteers"
- "The quality of the offer from the book festival and it's diversity"
- "Meeting with people from all over the place. Walking and talking with the walk in common. Seeing some great views"
- "The beautiful town of Richmond! Stimulating talks and the opportunity to talk to authors"
- "Communication was efficient and timely when last minute changes were made to the programme" (This was in response to the need to alter the programme because of the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II on the Monday of the Festival)
- "It was good to be able to listen to an international author speak at a local venue. The event itself was excellent"
- "Easy to book"
- " I liked the combination of walks and talks, and lots of variety in both"
- "Meeting fellow walkers and chatting. I always enjoy walking in the Dales area and listening to the walk guides talking about the geology and history of the area we are walking through."